Wiz
New Member
Uttered by AN today:
“Jon Walters or anybody else out there are not our players,” he said. “The bottom line is now we won’t be commenting on anyone. If we don’t add anybody then we will go with this squad. If we do then it gives us another player or two to give me more options. I am not overly concerned.
http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/mark_hughes_accuses_norwich_city_of_mischief_over_jon_walters_transfer_bid_1_4205813
This is my biggest fear, that we'll try to bluff our way through the season.
Please assure me that I've read that wrong.
“Jon Walters or anybody else out there are not our players,” he said. “The bottom line is now we won’t be commenting on anyone. If we don’t add anybody then we will go with this squad. If we do then it gives us another player or two to give me more options. I am not overly concerned.
http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/mark_hughes_accuses_norwich_city_of_mischief_over_jon_walters_transfer_bid_1_4205813
This is my biggest fear, that we'll try to bluff our way through the season.
Please assure me that I've read that wrong.
Last edited by a moderator: