By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Westimonial

morty

morty

Staff member
It will be popular I expect, not overly arsed myself, them playing for us already feels like a long time ago, and we have moved on.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Would have preferred a Wes Hoolahan testimonial against Celtic personally, with the numbers they brought down for Drury and Tim Sheppherd.

Russell Martin could have been given a plaque and a round of applause from the 50% of people who don't go down for a beer at half time.

It feels like Wes is getting half a testimonial when he deserves a full one as per the 10 year tradition, whilst Russell Martin is getting half a testimonial that he doesn't qualify for.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

ps. Its really bizarre to schedule the game for May 6th prior to the play off fixtures, especially as Russell Martin and Wes Hoolahan are contracted footballers, is Wes saying that he's retiring in January then and doesn't hope to extend his West Brom contract? And is Russ writing off Wallsall's play off hopes already, they are 10th!

Very odd.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

That’s a fair point, I’ve been in the ticket office this morning and two people were buying tickets for this so it’s hardly going to be easy to change