By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Where we are just now...

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Yesterday I went on a road trip with a mate, we did Forest Green Rovers v Tranmere and ticked off a new ground, an entertaining 0-0. It’s got to the point where I just accept that we’ve lost again and I’m almost past bothering, Ive seen the goals and that’s it. I’m looking forward to Wroxham v Mulbarton Tuesday night though :)

OldRobert

OldRobert

Yesterday I went on a road trip with a mate, we did Forest Green Rovers v Tranmere and ticked off a new ground, an entertaining 0-0. It’s got to the point where I just accept that we’ve lost again and I’m almost past bothering, Ive seen the goals and that’s it. I’m looking forward to Wroxham v Mulbarton Tuesday night though :)
I really don't blame you FF. Hope you enjoy Tuesday. :)

morty

morty

Staff member
I would say let's see where we are after ten games.

N

Number 9

I would say let's see where we are after ten games.
That's Burnley, Brighton, Chelsea and Leeds, the next four games.
How many points from those four games realistically?

K

Kuzma

are we just going to keep saying wait for the next ten games until we win. farke out of his depth. decisive action needed because we all know DF isn’t good enough. less happy clapping and more firm action needed by both fans and weber/delia