By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

World Of Cups

N

Number 9

When Qatar get the first game underway, every real football fan will be cheering!

Gunvald Larsson

Gunvald Larsson

Is it world cups in general or just Qatar?
Just this world Cup ... not especially as it is in Qatar, I just can't raise any enthusiasm for it. Maybe it's because it's not a summer tournament. I dunno.

Gunvald Larsson

Gunvald Larsson

I assume Goreham has popped round again then ;-))
b5c75897c7497291152ccc5cdbcd4c5a--coronation-street-blog-kenneth-williams.jpg

N

Number 9

Qatar appeared to lose against Ecuador but FIFA are having another look at awarding them a 3-0 win, just got to check on the late votes.

Plucky Engerland made it through against the mighty Iran.

The Orange men got there in the end.

I didn't see all the game but from what ITV said, Bale has won The World Cup for Wales.
I could happily live the rest of this life and the next one without hearing another word from the 'expert' John Hartson.

Refereeing is appalling.

#Football'scominghome

Gunvald Larsson

Gunvald Larsson

When I saw that Sarge was playing I watched the USA v Wales game. Sarge did OK and won the ball for Pulisic to set up the USA goal. However it was mostly pretty uninspiring stuff from two very average teams. The ITV hyperbole about Bale was ridiculous 'cos he had an absolute shocker.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

When I saw that Sarge was playing I watched the USA v Wales game. Sarge did OK and won the ball for Pulisic to set up the USA goal. However it was mostly pretty uninspiring stuff from two very average teams. The ITV hyperbole about Bale was ridiculous 'cos he had an absolute shocker.
Clive Tylseley “ he scores when he wants ! The mans a machine ! “ after scoring a penalty :rolleyes:

N

Number 9

Clive Tylseley “ he scores when he wants ! The mans a machine ! “ after scoring a penalty :rolleyes:
You'd expect partisan but the commentator and Hartson were just ridiculous.