2015/16 away kit revealed

Gaffer

Gaffer

Active Member
CJ5TgOSUwAEHQ0W.jpg


Looks great I think but won't poor Ruddy get the mickey taken out of him?
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
Yup, I quite like it. Love the inevitable negative overreaction on twitter.

They've done the right thing with Ruddy's kits making them florescent.  
 
dj161

dj161

Well-Known Member
I'd definitely buy that kit ahead of the home shirt, still feel much like the home kit the logo takes away from the kit somewhat, could of had the pinstripes carry on through the logo, but I guess like the home kit aviva wouldn't of approved this
 
F

Five

New Member
This will sound old man but why don't players tuck their shirts in! Top looks great like the collar Apparently ruddy chose the colour
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
Love it! So much for my pledge of not buying a shirt this season!
 
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
It'd be much better with white shorts and if the pinstripes were white rather than yellow, and also if there wasn't such an obvious green box around the Aviva. I like it though, better than the home kit.
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
Dont like it personally, prefer the home kit. Agree would be better with white shorts. Always hated that we persist with green away kits! Interesting how people have different opinions, proving that you cant please everyone!  :)
 
Dubai Mark

Dubai Mark

Active Member
One of the best we have had, and the home kit is a grower too!
 
F

Five

New Member
the worst thing in the picture is the horrible nike football which will be used this season! 
 
dj161

dj161

Well-Known Member
Apparently there is also going to be 3rd kit for this season, which is to be revealed in 2 weeks time

http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=405663
 
Gaffer

Gaffer

Active Member
I might buy this one. If the home kit was the same just with the green and yellow switched I would definitely buy it.
 
Paul Handscombe

Paul Handscombe

New Member
who designed our kits this year a blind ipshit fan, *bleep* me.

At least I will save a few quid
 
Keckers

Keckers

New Member
Love the away kit. Not keen on the home kit. Waiting to see what the third kit looks like before deciding if I'm going to buy it.
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
Love the away kit. Not keen on the home kit. Waiting to see what the third kit looks like before deciding if I'm going to buy it.
Hey fella, long time no see, good to see you back!
 
eatonparkboy

eatonparkboy

New Member
I have to say I shudder to think what the third strip will look like. I think the away strip is worse the the home which I believe is a disgrace. It looks like something from local league football that you buy from a catalogue. And if Aviva were so adamant that their logo be preserved intact for the home strip, why was it changed for the away one?
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
I know its a generic footballer posing for photo bored would rather be somewhere-else perhaps not the best photographer, but dont they look a little bit unimpressed with the kit?

Russell Martin looks like Ruddy's just dealt one

0.jpg
 
eatonparkboy

eatonparkboy

New Member
I know its a generic footballer posing for photo bored would rather be somewhere-else perhaps not the best photographer, but dont they look a little bit unimpressed with the kit?

Russell Martin looks like Ruddy's just dealt one

0.jpg
Maybe they are just trying to remember the lyrics to the new kit launch theme music:

Red and yellow and pink and green,

Purple and orange and blue.

I can sing a rainbow,

Sing a rainbow,

You can sing one too!
 
Keckers

Keckers

New Member
Hey fella, long time no see, good to see you back!
Hey Morty. It's been a while! Been so busy with school getting the kids ready for their exams I haven't had the time at all to keep up with the board. And so much has happened! Another successful season against the binners, the play-offs, Wembley, new kits, a couple of signings and now to top it all off, Ricky scores!!!!

Happy days
 
the jarrold

the jarrold

Member
I like the green shirt but not as much as the green one with the white collar from 3 or 4 seasons ago that is still my shirt of choice for matches. I will wait to see what the 3rd kit is like. I haven't bought one since 2012 because if I'm honest I'm a bit old school and prefer the yellow shirt to be yellow with but a hint of green trim if at all. Too many green bits on the recent ones for my taste.
 
Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

New Member
I thought the new home shirt was pretty bad, but the new away kit eclipses it in the awful stakes IMHO.

It doesn't even look good when worn by the players, never mind by the average fan who generally doesn't follow the same fitness regimes as professional players!

I'm almost hoping that the 3rd kit turns out to be a good one, as it'll save me from paying £50 for a shirt that really isn't as good design wise, as what we've had for the past 4-5 years...
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top