Gaffer
Active Member
Looks great I think but won't poor Ruddy get the mickey taken out of him?
Hey fella, long time no see, good to see you back!Love the away kit. Not keen on the home kit. Waiting to see what the third kit looks like before deciding if I'm going to buy it.
Maybe they are just trying to remember the lyrics to the new kit launch theme music:I know its a generic footballer posing for photo bored would rather be somewhere-else perhaps not the best photographer, but dont they look a little bit unimpressed with the kit?
Russell Martin looks like Ruddy's just dealt one
![]()
Hey Morty. It's been a while! Been so busy with school getting the kids ready for their exams I haven't had the time at all to keep up with the board. And so much has happened! Another successful season against the binners, the play-offs, Wembley, new kits, a couple of signings and now to top it all off, Ricky scores!!!!Hey fella, long time no see, good to see you back!
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.