By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Bottom of the League at Portman Road #goingdown

N

Number 9

It would probably be good to have a regular update on the bottom of the League in interests of fairness and inclusiveness.
Here's today's...
Screenshot_20180915-174240_Chrome.jpg

N

Number 9

Accuracy is important in these matters, the table may have changed somewhat after tonight's results, let's have s look....
Screenshot_20180918-221543_Chrome.jpg

morty

morty

Staff member
Interesting fact, their attendance against Brentford was 11,440 less than against us.

Fairweather.

N

Number 9

Those sort of numbers got to impact financially, I understand that lots of free kids or kids for a quid when we played them.
If Evans is hoovering up interest from the club on his loans, the lack of paying support has to affect that.
#goingdown

OldRobert

OldRobert

Love that No, Oh No No No. We've heard it soooooooooooooooo many times. Long may it continue. He's a great commentator imo.:D

morty

morty

Staff member
Losing 2-0 Boro

someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think.......I think.....we beat Boro when they came here? :D
:D

We need them to win a game soon though, as agent Hurst could get rumbled, and get the sack.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Binners don’t think he’ll be off any time soon, apparently it was 10 games before they won a game with Roy Keane and they then finished 15th.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Preston have come back from 2-0 down to be 3-2 up at Villa. Does that mean they’ve gone back to the bottom ?