By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Bottom of the League at Portman Road #goingdown

N

Number 9

I'm very disappointed in Hull today not getting a winner.
Could we loan some players to the others at the bottom?

N

Number 9

Not wishing to put the mockers on it but today marks 5 million minutes (or 300 million seconds) since Ipswich Town last beat Norwich City... #ncfc

This is from Pete Raven

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Its just hilarious that they hounded Mick McCarthy out and now realise that he was actually a good manager.

I called it at the time that they'd go down this season (not claiming to be some sort of genius, and I'm sure 5000 other people did too).

I think Evans even had the cheek to call it a "project" when appointing Hurst.... what.... 'project pay League One wages and then get the League One football that you pay for' :D

morty

morty

Staff member
Just finished watching them against Leeds. Absolutely terrible, they are in deep, deep doggy doo.

hogesar

hogesar

Their main signing up front was a League Two striker. And he didnt even have an outstanding season at that low level. 14 goals or something?

N

Number 9

The rate they're going, they'll just about make 30 points by the end of the season.

hogesar

hogesar

Their only hope is Evans really backs whoever is in charge in January.

I say that because having watched most of the match, the players are working hard and clearly playing for the manager. Theyre just so devoid of quality all over the pitch.

morty

morty

Staff member
Their only hope is Evans really backs whoever is in charge in January.

I say that because having watched most of the match, the players are working hard and clearly playing for the manager. Theyre just so devoid of quality all over the pitch.
I watched them on the telly just after the start of the season and thought exactly the same, though it is hard to watch them and be truly unbiased. I thought then they looked mid table, but obviously underestimated just how awful they are. What especially stood out was their complete lack of any threat up front. Its obvious that there result against us was just because it was the derby, the return leg at our place could be interesting, can you imagine playing them again, in the form we're in now?

morty

morty

Staff member
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 209
N

Number 9

They're now 5 points off the bottom, hilarious. I'm starting a crowd funding page for Paul Lamberts statue!:D