By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Bottom of the League at Portman Road #goingdown

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Rumblings about Lambert not hanging around for much longer

dj161

dj161

well done Ipswich, you beat the team 2nd bottom in the league who are in absolute turmoil, are struggling to pay their club shop staff let alone the players and could well be out of business come the end of the season, and it's probably your best result of the season, big congrats to you ;)

N

Number 9

Even with that win they're 14 points from safety with 6 games left.
Doomed

dj161

dj161

as long as we play 'Downtown' at the home game after they're relegated I'll be happy :)

OldRobert

OldRobert

well done Ipswich, you beat the team 2nd bottom in the league who are in absolute turmoil, are struggling to pay their club shop staff let alone the players and could well be out of business come the end of the season, and it's probably your best result of the season, big congrats to you ;)
Typical scum, kick a club when they're down.:mad:

Din

Din

One silver lining if somehow things go completely tits up and we lose to Reading and Wigan in the next 2 games, is that if Millwall won their game at home to QPR tomorrow, which given how bad QPR are they probably will, Reading and Wigan taking points off us would relegate the scum by Saturday night :D assuming Ipswich lose away at Brentford on Wednesday that is, which they will.

Though whilst I'd love to see the scum go down to where they deserve as soon as possible, I'd sooner wait a week and see us beat Reading and Wigan.

To be fair if we win the next 3 games there's a very good chance we could get promoted on the same day they get relegated, which would be fucking amazing hahaha.

Din

Din

The scum losing 1-0 to Birmingham, so are now 45 minutes away from relegation :D

I meanwhile will spend the next 45 minutes searching all corners of the internet for a stream just so I can see the look on their faces haha.

N

Number 9

The scum losing 1-0 to Birmingham, so are now 45 minutes away from relegation :D

I meanwhile will spend the next 45 minutes searching all corners of the internet for a stream just so I can see the look on their faces haha.
Life is good

Reactions: Din