By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Bottom of the League at Portman Road #goingdown

David Evans

David Evans

It doesn't get much better beyond that either...

Annotation 2019-01-27 115235.jpg

N

Number 9

Bottom line is they're running out of games. It's possible that a team in the Championship puts a run together to jump a few places, just look at where Hull were a short while ago, realistically though, each week passing exponentially increases the task that the scummers have to get out of trouble.
I thought Morty was going a bit early when he predicted their relegation a few months ago, I have to agree with him now though.
I can't see anything but League 1 for them next season.
Maybe the Championship will have a special ceremony and give them a long service medal or a good watch!

N

Number 9

Or even a bad watch. I wouldn't give them anything good except a forged fiver, or was it a tenner?
Must be a record, how long they've been in the Championship. Let's see if they can make it 15 years in the 3rd division!

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

The scariest thing is Morty that he's done lots of different team songs going by his twitter feed, On the ball city might be next :oops:

N

Number 9

The scariest thing is Morty that he's done lots of different team songs going by his twitter feed, On the ball city might be next :oops:

I didn't even consider to going to his Twitter to see more of him.
You boys worry me sometimes. I say worry, not in the biblical sense obviously.
:eek:

morty

morty

Staff member
I didn't even consider to going to his Twitter to see more of him.
You boys worry me sometimes. I say worry, not in the biblical sense obviously.
:eek:

Haha I think we all have a desire to be grossed out a bit!

morty

morty

Staff member
Bottom line is they're running out of games. It's possible that a team in the Championship puts a run together to jump a few places, just look at where Hull were a short while ago, realistically though, each week passing exponentially increases the task that the scummers have to get out of trouble.
I thought Morty was going a bit early when he predicted their relegation a few months ago, I have to agree with him now though.
I can't see anything but League 1 for them next season.
Maybe the Championship will have a special ceremony and give them a long service medal or a good watch!
I just called it how I saw it really, I'm no football prophet. I watched them a few times on the telly and they just offered so little, all over the pitch. It is hilarious that they are on their 3rd manager in a year, and they are no better. In fact they are probably worse.

OldRobert

OldRobert

I don't know how you do that Morty, watch them on the telly. Does someone tie you to the chair and hand over a bottle of Scotch. It must be the worst kind of mental torture. Blue shirts with meaningless little stars on them. 90 mins of utter boredom with the odd moment of hilarity as the 'best keeper in the league' throws the ball into his own net. Brave man my friend. Personally I couldn't stand it, I take my hat off to you! OTBC

N

Number 9

I don't know how you do that Morty, watch them on the telly. Does someone tie you to the chair and hand over a bottle of Scotch. It must be the worst kind of mental torture. Blue shirts with meaningless little stars on them. 90 mins of utter boredom with the odd moment of hilarity as the 'best keeper in the league' throws the ball into his own net. Brave man my friend. Personally I couldn't stand it, I take my hat off to you! OTBC

Alternating between watching Ipswich games and nude singing gentlemen on his 56 inch mega tv. He doesn't wear too many clothes during these relapses. :p

OldRobert

OldRobert

Whenever someone puts the bottom half of the table up on here it always brings tears to my eyes.........................of joy.:cool:

N

Number 9

Sixteen games left, then it'll be Oxford Utd, Accrington Stanley and Southend pitching up at Portaloo Rd.
Screenshot_20190203-204525_Chrome.jpg

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I’ve just been on twtd, they have a massive 19 players out of contract at the end of the season, some do have an extra year option though. That’s without the 5 loanees. What a mess :D