By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Coronavirus

N

Number 9

The two big ones are very good, be better if you could hide them at the back of the cupboard for 5 years, but they'll be very drinkable whenever you give in and pop the cork.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

The change in levels of pollution is amazing isn’t it ?

morty

morty

Staff member
Went out for a walk in Norwich today. Spookily empty, especially for a Saturday!

DSCF0469a.JPG

DSCF0471a.JPG
DSCF0472a.JPG
DSCF0487a.JPG

morty

morty

Staff member
Apparently everyone had gone to sheringham :rolleyes:
Yeah was seeing that, looked really crowded. That's not really what they are meant to be doing. I don't think we are far away from a proper enforced lockdown if people can't get the hang of this.

morty

morty

Staff member
Small trip out to Morrissons for some supplies. Shop well stocked, no panic, everyone observing good social distancing.

You stay classy now, Norwich :cool:

dj161

dj161

Small trip out to Morrissons for some supplies. Shop well stocked, no panic, everyone observing good social distancing.

I went to Tesco this morning, was the most chilled Supermarket I've been to in I don't know how long, no maniacs shoving past you at a million miles an hour, plenty of space in the aisles, some things I couldn't get, but nothing I was in desperate need of, It seems everyone maybe starting to calm down a bit

morty

morty

Staff member
Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I bet they’re low on bottles of 19 crimes now

morty

morty

Staff member
Are we though ? I don’t think the bit about going to work was clear enough for some who will still get in their cars tomorrow. Then there will be the “ but I’m doing my daily exercise officer” types.
I think there is further guidance on the Gov website as to what constitutes as "necessary". Employers need to be taking a responsible lead on this. He has been fairly lenient here, compared to measures in other countries, if people take the piss there's plenty more he can do.

OldRobert

OldRobert

It says 'those in higher-risk groups (including those over 70, those who are pregnant or with underlying medical conditions) will be able to offer support by telephone.' so Mrs OR (she's an ex nurse) and I are going to see if we can sign up for that at least.

morty

morty

Staff member
It says 'those in higher-risk groups (including those over 70, those who are pregnant or with underlying medical conditions) will be able to offer support by telephone.' so Mrs OR (she's an ex nurse) and I are going to see if we can sign up for that at least.
Well played Mr and Mrs Bob. :)