By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Coronavirus

N

Number 9

Every time I flick on sky sports news, another group of players have tested positive and whole teams are in quarantine.

N

Number 9

I have actually stopped even thinking about it now, it annoys me so much.
It's easy to see people in isolation going more than a little bit crazy if they're just sat on their own watching BBC news.
Obv from a football point of view, there seems many obstacles to the Premier League starting again soon.
We might escape regulation yet Neeyal!

morty

morty

Staff member
It's easy to see people in isolation going more than a little bit crazy if they're just sat on their own watching BBC news.
Obv from a football point of view, there seems many obstacles to the Premier League starting again soon.
We might escape regulation yet Neeyal!
I have got to the point where I honestly don't even care any more. I have hated what the Premier league has done to football, for many years, and this season, starting with VAR, and ending with this debacle, has done nothing to change my mind.

Yeah I'd take it if we get a reprieve, but can't see it happening, I couldn't care less if we get relegated, at this point.

I just wish the Premier league PLC would just collapse in on itself now.

N

Number 9

I have got to the point where I honestly don't even care any more. I have hated what the Premier league has done to football, for many years, and this season, starting with VAR, and ending with this debacle, has done nothing to change my mind.

Yeah I'd take it if we get a reprieve, but can't see it happening, I couldn't care less if we get relegated, at this point.

I just wish the Premier league PLC would just collapse in on itself now.
I believe that the next few months will develop an interesting dynamic between PL and the FA.
Obv fa haven't got an awful lot of jurisdiction over the game in this country. Basically the cup rules and the international matches, they've been quiet regards how the pl have managed the virus situation so far. Few days ago, the fa started making lines in the sand.
It's going to be an interesting sideshow to watch. You would suggest that the ££ wins in court situations so therefore pl will prevail but time will tell.

morty

morty

Staff member
222.jpg

morty

morty

Staff member
Just had an email saying the club are refunding, pro rate, season ticket holders for remaining matches this season. Pretty much accepting that if they do go ahead, they will be behind closed doors.

dj161

dj161

not had an email from the club yet, but checked the website and there is some info on there

I'm a season ticket holder and from what I can tell should get a refund for all remaining games, unless I'm misinterpreting it somewhere, so with 5 of the 19 home games left to play, that works out at around 26% of home matches remaining, so would be expecting something around that figure returned, but it does say more information will be released later, so we'll have to wait and see

N

Number 9

Just had an email saying the club are refunding, pro rate, season ticket holders for remaining matches this season. Pretty much accepting that if they do go ahead, they will be behind closed doors.
Does it give an option for letting the ££ stay in the club or go to the academy?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

They may give you the option of having the amount owed back to you coming off next seasons season tickets

morty

morty

Staff member
They may give you the option of having the amount owed back to you coming off next seasons season tickets
I would have thought they would maybe just want to deal with this season, draw a line under it, and not over complicate things.

morty

morty

Staff member
I pay for 3 season tickets so there is a fair chance I'll be having that money back. I'd maybe consider donating some of it, I'll see. Last time it came up I claimed my season ticket rebate, and donated my two kids ones.

morty

morty

Staff member
Wise words from Webber here. We are lucky to have such a man.