Canaryboy
Well-Known Member
Here's one for you then Morty, how could would Ally McCoist have been in English football at his best, and would he have won England caps?
Yeah, I make these rash bets all the time lol!You can keep that fella, a pint someday will do :lol:
I think he probably would have got in the England side of the time. but only just. His time at Sunderland was pretty unspectacular, his only real success was with Rangers, and although I think the Scottish league was stronger then, it was still a level below the English leagues. His international record with Scotland was decent enough I guess.Here's one for you then Morty, how could would Ally McCoist have been in English football at his best, and would he have won England caps?
£28m, and his scoring record since has been worse than Ashton's at West Ham.Speaking of Everton, how much did Lukaku cost them? £18m?
I'm not trolling, Indy - I made my views on Ashton clear at the time: http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1613671/ShowPost.aspxI see the thread has descended into trolling....oh joy![]()
When he was 16?at least four years previous to us signing him?
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.