No Tilly, what its about is you bringing some argument / grudge over from another site. As I said, Wiz has started a perfectly legitimate thread. I am not being some kind of killjoy Nazi, I am being objective and fair to someone who has a topic to discuss. Play the ball, not the man.
If Wiz, or anyone for that matter, steps out of line the moderators will deal with it.
When this site opened, everyone was welcome here, with a completely clean slate, regardless of who they were, or what history they had on other discussion forums. If someone has something to discuss here, whether it be positive or negative, then thats fine. And like I said, if someone wants to play games and be deliberately provocative, then that will be dealt with regardless of who it is. Contrary to what seems to be some peoples opinion, there is complete freedom of speech here, within the context of football discussion.