By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Bolton (away) Saturday 16th February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I don't think a predetermined penalty taker is a very good idea to be honest.... there is always times when a player doesn't fancy one, 15 in 15 may not tell the whole story, doesn't mean he took 15 of Aberdeen's penalties in a row.

Did have a chuckle with the commentator asked whether Krul might fancy the next one.

OldRobert

OldRobert

I know Bolton are near bottom, but that was an overwhelming performance. Stunning goals. Trybull probably his best game for us. Some really wonderful flowing football. Can't praise the team enough. Brilliant. OTBC.

N

Number 9

I read from one of the local journos, Remi is in the team of the week DESPITE conceding 4 goals to us. Shows how big the score could have been.

N

Number 9

It's a bit surreal really, we will probably take a while to fully see, in hindsight, how good this team is.

N

Number 9

West Brom JUST managed to score a winner at 94 mins tonight, it's set to be a huge Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.