By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Burnley (away) Saturday 21st September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Number 9

Overview-
1) Did Burnley do anything different, make any significant changes to their usual game play?

Youd have to say that they just played a normal Burnley game, yes they started robustly, but Dyche didn't reinvent the Burnley wheel.
We all knew they play like that.

2) What changes to personnel or tactics had Farke made for this game?

He didn't have a host of options for changes, but managed to find a squad of 18 plus those left behind to choose from. Hanley in defence against those attackers would appear to be playing to his strengths and the prospect of Amadou and Leitner in midfield together is more than a little appealing.

Farke doesn't make changes to anything unless he has to, our experience shows us that, maybe he will change his ways in time for the Palace game?

morty

morty

Staff member
I think a lot depends on the players, and the fans resolve here. We have all bought into the style of play, and the mantra that we will stick with it, and if we go down, we go down (I don't think we will, by the way) You should see the arm flailing in the FAcebook groups, jeez, you would think we had lost ten in a row!

Palace will be another tough away game, and as I wanted for Burnley, I would like to see Hanley back in, and Amadou at DM. Yes, we can keep our attacking style still, but be a little more pragmatic away from home, I think we would all take a point now from Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.