By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Ipswich Town (Home) Sunday 10th Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

When you look at their squad of 18 their wage bill must be absolutely fucking huge, surely the highest in the division? Possible that West Brom have a slightly bigger one perhaps, but they've got parachute payments.

Their owner must be burning through his cash to fund their mediocrity.

Have to wonder whether they are basically a more extreme version of us in Alex Neil's last season.... a squad full of big names who were good a few years ago.

Rumour that Jedinek is on £40k a week for example, but his backup on the bench is Glenn Whelan who himself is probably paid more than any of our midfielders.

Players like Neil Taylor who they bought from Swansea etc must be on a wedge. They've got Micah Richards who hasn't kicked a ball for almost 3 years, allegedly on £50k a week.

After it transpired that Tony Xia didn't actually have any money, they had better hope the bloke who bought 55% of his shares does.... otherwise I can see a Sunderland situation arising with them tbh who had a similar situation of a squad full of 30+ year old with legs gone..... Micah Richards is their Jack Rodwell.

But I don't care, because I fucking hate Villa.

morty

morty

Staff member
Leeds bad run of form continues....

Lost 4 out of their last 6. I just hope we don't bottle it. We could be three ahead of Leeds and 5 ahead of Sheff U if we play our cards right.

N

Number 9

60 mins in and Leeds haven't had a shot on target

N

Number 9

Lost 4 out of their last 6. I just hope we don't bottle it. We could be three ahead of Leeds and 5 ahead of Sheff U if we play our cards right.
Playing the scum is a good game to have this weekend because it'll keep the players focussed and trying.

morty

morty

Staff member
Leeds absolutely battering Boro, 69% possession. But hey, counts for nowt unless you put it in the onion bag.

N

Number 9

Paramedics dealing with an incident on the Leeds bench, perhaps Bielsa has exploded

dj161

dj161

12 minutes added time, apparently either one of leeds subs or a member of the coaching staff is now on their way to hospital, all rivalries aside hope they're ok

morty

morty

Staff member
12 minutes added time, apparently either one of leeds subs or a member of the coaching staff is now on their way to hospital, all rivalries aside hope they're ok

You stay classy now Leeds......

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.