By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Rotherham (away) Saturday 17th October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dj161

dj161

we've done it, we've scored a goal, well actually they had to score it for us

dj161

dj161

Rotherham down to ten

if we need Rotherham to score goals for us and have players sent off for us to have a chance I don't know what to think

dj161

dj161

we did, we won the game

after Rotherham missed a penalty, scored a goal for us, had a player sent off, and then gave us a last minute penalty

we're gonna win the league

OldRobert

OldRobert

Mighty generous I call it. Our overall performance, I can't spell it. Our 3 points.............................superb.:D

G

gerryinromania

Had a seriously bad stream, saw no goals, only our penalty after final whistle. Our performance equalled my stream, but you know what? whisky is tasting good again. We won, haven't got a clue how, but we did. YES

N

Number 9

Pleased with three points, but where do you start?
Rotherham should have been over the hill and miles away before the first half ended.

Din

Din

Yeah not a particularly good performance at all, but hey I am not going to complain about 3 points away to a pretty solid, organised side. Rotherham played well and will be gutted not to have got something, but ultimately they missed a penalty, scored an own goal, had a man sent off for a horrific challenge and gave away a penalty in the last minute, so they literally did all they could to help us win the game. We won't get that sort of help every week.

As I said though, I'm not going to whine about picking up an away win in this league. Two home games next (not that that matters much at the moment) against Birmingham and Wycombe, needs to be a minimum of 4 points, and hopefully two more performances that are a lot more encouraging than today.

Status
Not open for further replies.