By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Sheff Wed (Home) Friday 19th April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
By the way...... Farke can justifiably moan about the quality of refereeing in recent weeks.

But I don't think he has rotated his squad sufficiently when we have fixture congestion over the course of this season. Obviously he's got us to the top of the league, but the problem with not using your squad is that when you really need the players who are missing out they look well off the pace (like Cantwell and Leitner have shown).
Nah, not for me, when you're on a winning run you don't just change the team for the sake of it, you play your best team available. I think we have lost just once this year?

And checking up on stats we are on our longest unbeaten run in over 25 years!

G

GJP

Actually thought last night was a bit of a return to form for Stiepi. Thought he was our best player in the 1st half. Got some things wrong in the 2nd half but not through a lack of trying.

He's also very good at playing on the turn which is very important to the way we attack. That one movement makes a massive difference.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Daniel Farke is NOT happy with referees.
Tbf I don't blame him. Certainly some decisions that we moan about are looked at with green/yellow tinted glasses, but there is no doubt that there does seem as though we aren't getting a fair rub of the green (and yellow).

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

“Daniel Farke is NOT happy with referees”

He’ll love the way refs favour the top six :rolleyes:

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Nah, not for me, when you're on a winning run you don't just change the team for the sake of it, you play your best team available. I think we have lost just once this year?

And checking up on stats we are on our longest unbeaten run in over 25 years!

Fair comment..... can't grumble really, we're top of the league and unbeaten in 11 so Farke must have done something right :p

As an aside, when you look at that display in the Lower Barclay yesterday... I wonder whether there is anybody on the Pink'un who may be, deep down, feeling like a bit of a tit for comments made earlier in the season regarding flags?

I don't read that place much, but I'm probably right in assuming that he hasn't held his hands up and apologized? As the season has progressed I'm actually amazed that they've been able to stretch out the total raised as far as they have, and drip feeding the cash into displays clearly precisely the right thing to do when you think of the derby display + that one yesterday.

I never go to home games but I'll donate £50 in the summer if they have another fundraiser to keep this up, people rave about Palace fans in the Prem but they haven't met these increasingly colourful Canaries yet :)

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Fair comment..... can't grumble really, we're top of the league and unbeaten in 11 so Farke must have done something right :p

As an aside, when you look at that display in the Lower Barclay yesterday... I wonder whether there is anybody on the Pink'un who may be, deep down, feeling like a bit of a tit for comments made earlier in the season regarding flags?

I don't read that place much, but I'm probably right in assuming that he hasn't held his hands up and apologized? As the season has progressed I'm actually amazed that they've been able to stretch out the total raised as far as they have, and drip feeding the cash into displays clearly precisely the right thing to do when you think of the derby display + that one yesterday.

I never go to home games but I'll donate £50 in the summer if they have another fundraiser to keep this up, people rave about Palace fans in the Prem but they haven't met these increasingly colourful Canaries yet :)
I’m not going to mention the person who makes comments about along come nodge, he clearly has something against them.
It’s worth making a donation, even a tenner as it will get you some stickers, I left one on a bench in Paris last weekend :)

morty

morty

Staff member

If you're on about Tilson, no he never apologised, as far as I am aware.

I have bought 4 or 5 tee shirts off them and a badge, I have done my bit!

I sit there, so benefit greatly from their work!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Did you get the new Farke badge Morty ? They’re really nice

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Hmmmm....... Leeds city centre + Norwich City stickers, interesting thought :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.