By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Sheffield Utd ( home) Sunday 8th December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hogesar

hogesar

Yeah, I appreciate that, but I can't help thinking that worrying about var as a City fan, is like polishing the piano on Titanic. Its ignoring the elephant.

Well, it's not really because I haven't heard anyone say "Get rid of VAR and then Norwich will win games". They're two separate issues, no reason why we can't try and address both

N

Number 9

Well, it's not really because I haven't heard anyone say "Get rid of VAR and then Norwich will win games". They're two separate issues, no reason why we can't try and address both

I was considering the two things in comparison.

Shipping an average of two goals per game is a definite way to get relegated. Our own club history bears this out.
This is in need of attention and rectification immediately or we will be back in the championship with not necessarily the same amount of good fortune as last season.

An occasional var decision against us is annoying but will probably even out over the course of the season, all the clubs will have similar decisions against them. It won't directly be responsible for relegation.

N

Number 9

Number 9, nobody is saying var will relegate us, we just hate it because it’s shit.
It's not going anywhere so what changes would you have?
Ref looking at pitchside monitor seems to be the big thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.