By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Stoke City (away) Tuesday 24th November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
2-0 City, Pukki with a lovely left footed finish from just inside the box, despite all our injuries we're making this look easy
At times we just look way too good for this league.

dj161

dj161

looks like we can add Tim Krul to our injury list, ffs

dj161

dj161

commentator saying if its a pulled thigh its likely 6 weeks out, well thats just great

dj161

dj161

excellent first half for us with the exception of the injury to Krul, hopefully it's just a tight muscle and not a pull or tear

morty

morty

Staff member
excellent first half for us with the exception of the injury to Krul, hopefully it's just a tight muscle and not a pull or tear
Lots saying they reckon he was carrying an injury, hence us having two keepers on the bench for the last two games.

dj161

dj161

hopefully, I just figured it was because we had nobody else to put on the bench

dj161

dj161

3-0, Pukki rounds the keeper, should be game over now, lets just get through the rest of the game without anymore injuries

might of been offside, oh well never mind

dj161

dj161

Placheta on for Martin, and Vrancic on for Steipermann who took a whack to the head a few minutes ago

dj161

dj161

hopefully he can sleep it off, can't afford for him to be out too

dj161

dj161

Buendia sent off for two yellows, he'll miss the next game

dj161

dj161

3-1, free kick across the box, and a header at the back post, frustrating

dj161

dj161

Pukki replaced by Zimmermann, looks like Placheta is up top

dj161

dj161

we're under some real pressure now, gonna do well to come out of this with a win

dj161

dj161

we've held on, how do Norwich have this ability to make me nervous when we're 3-0 with 20 minutes to play

looks like no Buendia for sure at the weekend, and possibly no Krul or Steips either

dj161

dj161

meanwhile in suffolk

Capture.PNG

morty

morty

Staff member
we've held on, how do Norwich have this ability to make me nervous when we're 3-0 with 20 minutes to play

looks like no Buendia for sure at the weekend, and possibly no Krul or Steips either
Hopefully Stiepi will be okay.

My God, I think I aged about 20 years in those last 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.