By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Wolves (Home) Saturday 21st December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OldRobert

OldRobert

Not only are we too small, we are not good enough as a defensive unit. We are conceding at the rate of 2 goals per game, and you cannot pick one member of the defence and say well actually he's done all right. Even Zimmerman is proving he's not good enough. Max is speedy, yes, but too small to be of any help at set pieces, Byram is playing out of position and has been caught out of position too many times to count, but is probably one of our better defenders, Hanley too slow and perpetually injured, Godfrey rarely heads the ball and still needs experience next to him, Zimmerman will run through a brick wall for NCFC but has not proved to be the answer since coming back from injury.

So Morty in answer to your statement they all need selling, but I doubt they would raise enough to form a back line anywhere good enough to keep us up. Won't happen anyway.

N

Number 9

I see we're enquiring about the Chelsea defender, who if I remember correctly is another youngster.

OldRobert

OldRobert

He's 19. Not sure that a 19 year old 'starlet' as he is described, height 5ft 9ins, weight 82kg (12st 9lb),on loan for 6 months is the answer to our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.