By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Pre season friendlies.

G

gerryinromania

Thanks for the report and photos Morty. I'd hazard a guess and say that you may have enjoyed the evening, along with many more

morty

morty

Staff member
Does anyone know much about the Newcastle game, other than we lost? Was out on the lash yesterday, and not bothered reading any match reports.

N

Number 9

Does anyone know much about the Newcastle game, other than we lost? Was out on the lash yesterday, and not bothered reading any match reports.
It was a 'normal for Norwich' game.
We looked pretty and had a few shots, second half they started playing and scored three.
Our defending was classic Norwich.

morty

morty

Staff member
I think it's isolation followed by no pre-season minutes. Bench I would imagine.
I did a bit of looking and he has just about fully recovered from the hamstring injury he suffered whilst playing for Scotland. He returns to full training this week, so I doubt we'll see him for 3 or 4 games at least.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Not surprised he succumbed to the hamstring, he's played pretty well non-stop.