C
CanaryNath
New Member
^absolutely.
Could be a good shout considering what happened at Leicester this season.West Brom have released Youssouf Mulumbu!
Really surprised by that, he's only 28 and has been a regular for them for 5 or 6 seasons, up until this season, and he was linked to Arsenal and Liverpool about 18 months ago.
Could he be a cheap way of signing some experienced competition for Tettey in that DM spot?
With Tettey struggling to stay fit for a whole season and Johnson being a bit rubbish in that role last time around I think he'd be a good punt on a two year deal.
Had a quick look at a West Brom forum and most are sad to see him go and said that he worked his socks off, and he won their player of the year a couple of times, so could be that any bad attitude is a recent thing and the result of the new manager deciding he didn't like him? Just like Bassong with Neil Adams?Also, on Mulumbu. I know a few WBA fans on another forum, and they said that his wages are extortionate for a mid-table Premier League club, and that this season he was really poor, and seemed to have a bit of an attitude problem.
Yeah could well be the new manager not liking him. I'm literally just going off what the WBA fans on the other forum I'm on are saying. I personally always thought he was a good player, and if as long as he isn't asking for massive wages I wouldn't mind seeing him here. That said I don't think centre midfield is an area that we need to prioritise in terms of bringing in new players.Had a quick look at a West Brom forum and most are sad to see him go and said that he worked his socks off, and he won their player of the year a couple of times, so could be that any bad attitude is a recent thing and the result of the new manager deciding he didn't like him? Just like Bassong with Neil Adams?
211 games in 6 years for them, so is at very least loyal?
This is a key question for the reasons you list, GMD. I think another advantage of BJ playing on the left is the support he gives Olsson, as was demonstrated in the way they handled Adomah in the play-off final. That would be an even bigger gain in the PL. I'd like to see him stay there.
I was going to say Remi Matthews, but he's 21 so would have to be counted in the 25. So we've actually got 26 senior players, as I didn't count him.The final question is whether we need a 3rd keeper. It's certainly going to be interesting.
And so you bloody well should CB!Joey Barton?
*ducks*
I've just had a google, and found this:I think redmond and loza will both count as under 21s too for next season - although I may stand corrected.
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.