By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

The King Is Dead, Long Live The King!

OldRobert

OldRobert

I'm intrigued by the reason given for the ban being "Other".....................wtf is that? Presumably they couldn't think of a proper reason.

morty

morty

Staff member
I'm intrigued by the reason given for the ban being "Other".....................wtf is that? Presumably they couldn't think of a proper reason.
Ach, it doesn't bother me, it was my own fault, I have little time for idiots, and let them know it. But the frequent use of the report button by a few people helped seal my fate!

morty

morty

Staff member
There were a few other characters too.

Not much going on in some peoples lives, spending that much time picking fights on the Internet.
I think the anonymity aspect there is very outdated, I never hid who I was and was always happy to stand by my footballing opinions. I think faceless and nameless people will gob off a lot more if they have a screen to hide behind.

OldRobert

OldRobert

I think the anonymity aspect there is very outdated, I never hid who I was and was always happy to stand by my footballing opinions. I think faceless and nameless people will gob off a lot more if they have a screen to hide behind.
Very true, plenty of them about.