By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

The Leeds/Sheff Utd/West Brom Thread

N

Number 9

So Leeds 70% possession, 0 shots on target.
Sheffield United had 1 shot on target.

dj161

dj161

27 shots between them, one on target, one goal, crazy game it is

Din

Din

Probably the worst possible result for us, but even so a win would put us 4 clear of 2nd placed Sheff Utd and 5 of Leeds. Not bad at all.

Imperative we do our job today though. Not a given by any means.

N

Number 9

So 3 more points and were guaranteed to finish in the playoffs at least.
Derby can achieve 83 points if they win every game, we are on 81 at present.
A milestone.

dj161

dj161

Our game at home to Blackburn has been moved to 7.30pm on the Saturday night, I know right 7.30 kick off on a Saturday? but oh well we'd best get used to our games being moved as they'll be moving all our games when we're battling for a champions league spot next season :D

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

“Our game at home to Blackburn has been moved to 7.30pm on the Saturday night”

That’s so they can show the championship title presentation :)

dj161

dj161

they're a special bunch aren't they, I love how they think they only lose because teams raise their level just to have the honour of beating Leeds, the longer they stay down the better, just to see there meltdown despite knowing that they are the greatest team in the history of football

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I don't like either of Leeds or Sheffield United, couldn't care less who takes 2nd.

I just consider any week where at least one of them drop points and we win to be a good one.... Let them worry about 2nd place because there is no chance we're giving up 1st now.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Dare I say that Leeds are falling apart yet again?

Had a splendid time this evening reading bitter and deluded tweets from the Leeds lot.
If they finish 3rd I hope its only 2 points behind Sheffield United. That way all of the pathetic excuses they'll have ready could be easily shut down by reminding them that they bottled it against Sheffield United at Elland Road on 16th March :rolleyes:

N

Number 9

If they finish 3rd I hope its only 2 points behind Sheffield United. That way all of the pathetic excuses they'll have ready could be easily shut down by reminding them that they bottled it against Sheffield United at Elland Road on 16th March :rolleyes:
I hope they finish 3rd then lose on pens in the playoff final.