Wiz
New Member
Splutcho wrote: More likely he just posts rubbish in the heat of the moment when angry.
100% spot on Splutcho.
100% spot on Splutcho.
Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. Have mailed you on your admin account.Considering the reputation that preceded Wiz when I created this forum (judging by what plenty of people told me, and what I'd occasionally seen on the forum that I didn't very often read), he's been as good as gold here really, in the 14 months that have followed.
Just give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, don't care how people behave on the pink'un, the moment that we do care about that is the moment this forum has absolutely no reason to exist.
don't we all??I don't disagree that perhaps he has been in the past, but I doubt he'd waste a year of his time becoming a good member of this site to troll now. More likely he just posts rubbish in the heat of the moment when angry.
obvious troll is obvious...You don't think that he is being deliberately provactive then?
I think you must have a very, very short memory![]()
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.