They know they've done poorly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiz

Wiz

New Member
Splutcho wrote: More likely he just posts rubbish in the heat of the moment when angry. 

100% spot on Splutcho.
respect-055.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
Considering the reputation that preceded Wiz when I created this forum (judging by what plenty of people told me, and what I'd occasionally seen on the forum that I didn't very often read), he's been as good as gold here really, in the 14 months that have followed. 

Just give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, don't care how people behave on the pink'un, the moment that we do care about that is the moment this forum has absolutely no reason to exist. 
No problem. Have mailed you on your admin account.
 
K

Killiecanary

New Member
I don't disagree that perhaps he has been in the past, but I doubt he'd waste a year of his time becoming a good member of this site to troll now. More likely he just posts rubbish in the heat of the moment when angry. 
don't we all??
 
R

RhythmicTheory

New Member
You don't think that he is being deliberately provactive then?

I think you must have a very, very short memory ;)
obvious troll is obvious...
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
Guys am going to lock this thread, as no one really even wanted to discuss the opening post, and we don't need a debate about whether or not it was deliberate trolling. I would rather we discuss football, and not specific posters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top