eatonparkboy
New Member
Just need a transposition here.A midfielder that can't pass and a striker that can't finish.
A midfielder who can finish and a striker who can't.
Last edited by a moderator:
Just need a transposition here.A midfielder that can't pass and a striker that can't finish.
People on the internet never make things up.Somebody also seems to think that they had a 30% sell on clause and we'll be handing a chunk of the fee straight back to them.
Absolutely, I didn't state it as fact, but these fees could be made up too.....People on the internet never make things up.
Not very often that you hear facts from official sources, both of those were undisclosed fees.So we've sold Bradley Johnson and Lewis Grabban for close to 15 million quid. What a world.
Now that I think of it, is is clearly complete BS.Sell on clauses used to be fairly fashionable, you don't actually hear of them that often now.
But if we insist on playing a single striker, do we really need another, out and out, one?Naismith won't be a replacement striker though. He isn't one at Everton and at Rangers he had Boyd and Miller among others as company up front.
So unless AN sees something that no other manager has he won't be the man up top.
There has to be another striker, hopefully goalscorer, on the way.
I think he will fit into Wes role as you say and perhaps show a bit more energy in that position than the trickery of Wes.But if we insist on playing a single striker, do we really need another, out and out, one?
I see Naismith as competition for Wes, but with more goals.
Yeah I don't think there was much love lost there!I've just read ncfc statement ref grabban leaving, very curt, no thanks or goodbyes, just clear your locker, security will escort you through the building and make sure you shut the door on the way out lewy!
And just as we spoke about "strenghtening" the team we would sell Grabban to get 29 years old striker from championship who has already peaked and wont improve anymore and has no experience from premiership?Personally I'd love to see Ross McCormack here.
He runs all over the place and works the channels, natural Grabban replacement.
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.