morty
Moderator
Staff member
Trying hard to contain my excitement....Jake kean to Colchester on loan, wasn't expecting that
Trying hard to contain my excitement....Jake kean to Colchester on loan, wasn't expecting that
Could argue that he'll make many more saves in a weaker team, remember when David Marshall gained all the plaudits at Cardiff in this league?I sometimes wonder about sending players out to struggling clubs. Colchester are in big trouble and have conceded 59!!! goals so far. Is Kean going to boost his ability or confidence if he is picking the ball out of the net far too regularly?
£8m? take it, more than double what we paid them 18 months ago, and he's 3rd/4th in the pecking orderCity rejects a £8,000,000 offer for grabban from Bournemouth.
Don't sell to a rival
I take it you mean teams below us in the same league. Surely if Arsenal had bid £12M for instance, we would be getting interest on the money already.Don't sell to a team in the same league
I've actually come around to this way of thinking also.Whilst I would like to see Grabban go I wouldn't want us to sell to Bournemouth, even for £8m. I'd sooner we sold him to a Championship team for £4/5m.
8 million?City rejects a £8,000,000 offer for grabban from Bournemouth.
Don't sell to a rival
There is a good reason why Bournemouth would be willing to pay £8m for Grabban, even though they know that is well over the odds for a player who isn't Premier League quality.8 million?
Is it April the1st already?
I bet Arsene Wenger wouldn't sell Danny Welbeck to Man City today for £30m, even though he's mediocre and that would be a 200% return on investment in 18 months.We should just sell him to Bournemouth and worry about getting the points to climb up the table instead of worrying about potential relegation scenarios.
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.