By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Number 9

I watched WBA game recently, they looked properly on it, be surprised if they aren't near the top come May if they keep playing like that.

morty

morty

Staff member
William Carvalho seems to be the name on everyone's lips right now...

morty

morty

Staff member
Little recap of where we are so far, transfer deadline Tuesday. We have cleared out a lot!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Beat me to it, always a bit of a shame when a player that loves it here moves on, but if he wants to play he’s got to leave. Once he’s spent some time in Middlesbrough he’ll love Norwich even more ! :)

morty

morty

Staff member
Beat me to it, always a bit of a shame when a player that loves it here moves on, but if he wants to play he’s got to leave. Once he’s spent some time in Middlesbrough he’ll love Norwich even more ! :)
The thing is, being honest, he was barely good enough for the Championship, he would play literally zero part in this season.

N

Number 9

Let’s hope so, will be interesting to see who misses out if he comes into the side
We have too many attacking midfielders, Farke has been collecting them since he's been here. Just list down their names, then add those we've got rid off during the past few years, it's like collecting stamps for Farke.
It's not rocket science, a couple of decent defensive midfielders in the squad allows the attacking players to focus on attacking.
Another centre back is needed too, it's criminal really how many players Farke and Webber have brought to the club, yet it's been so unbalanced.

morty

morty

Staff member
If we do get Kabak, it sets up an interesting dynamic for our other CB's. On the face of it you could see Omabamidele never getting a game, and Zimmermann almost definitely not. You could weigh up the option of sending big Andy on loan, to get some game time. But, for me, it all hinges on how often Farke is going to want to play 3 CB's. Also you have to factor in Hanley likely being injured at some point.

I think we'll keep Andy here, but Zimmermann will have to accept he is unlikely to get a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.