By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer Window

morty

morty

Staff member
And so it begins...

1.jpg

N

Number 9

Morty, you've seen about Drmic, Pukki & Krul. The source is usually reliable.

N

Number 9

No, nothing other than the bits I already posted.

Is this the thing about Drmic being on 50k?
Yes, that poster is usually very reliable, not sure if you saw his other comments, Drmic to go followed by Pukki and Krul

morty

morty

Staff member
Yes, that poster is usually very reliable, not sure if you saw his other comments, Drmic to go followed by Pukki and Krul
His tweets are protected, I have sent him a follow request. Someone else told me about Drmic's wage, and that the source is usually pretty good. Krul has had a good season, saw something about him to Celtic, so wouldn't surprise me. Bit surprised about Drmic, he has been getting the chances and not taking them, unless he is downgrading to an easier league. Pukki, given his age, if he can get a 3 year deal somewhere (like Turkey) else, on good money, then I wouldn't blame him, also we can make good money out of him.

N

Number 9

His tweets are protected, I have sent him a follow request. Someone else told me about Drmic's wage, and that the source is usually pretty good. Krul has had a good season, saw something about him to Celtic, so wouldn't surprise me. Bit surprised about Drmic, he has been getting the chances and not taking them, unless he is downgrading to an easier league. Pukki, given his age, if he can get a 3 year deal somewhere (like Turkey) else, on good money, then I wouldn't blame him, also we can make good money out of him.
He tweeted about Bali a long while ago.

G

gerryinromania

I've read that Bali is 5 foot 3 inches, what's the point?
It's got to be a waste of £££, how is he going to be a defender if he's at knee height?
One for the U23's. Looks like he has been training with us anyway.

Well, I'll be hornswaggled. Good to be with you guys again. The lurgy, seems to have allowed my puta out of quarantine. Turned on the puta just now, and there you is, first tab up. Guys, wouldn't be worried about Denis Man, sure he can do a bit, but let him do it for someone else, bit of a poser and certainly not a 48 game season stayer, heavy old price too