By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer Window

G

gerryinromania

How are you keeping, Fenway, Morty, OR.et al ? Hope everything is good. It's Tettey was the cry before, now it's Gerry. Thanks. Couldn't get to Thassos, our borders closed, so was amazed when you came on without the Greek kick.
Just been reading about the Charlton chap, any good, is it likely?

OldRobert

OldRobert

GIR where the hell have you been. Emailed you once but no reply, thought you'd got the lurgy. Glad you're back. Will message you again.:cool:

G

gerryinromania

GIR where the hell have you been. Emailed you once but no reply, thought you'd got the lurgy. Glad you're back. Will message you again.:cool:
Guess your email bounced off the hills on it's way, most likely in China now, being inspected by the experts. Lurgy less, but also no Greece and Bulgaria. Take it easy old chap

morty

morty

Staff member

20 years old American youth international, just over 6 foot tall, composed in front of goal, and has had a good goal scoring record at youth level. Currently training with SC Telstar in Holland, with the possible view of him going on loan there. Has issues with his work permit as he was meant to play for the senior US team in some friendlies (which I believe is a pre requisite for getting a work permit) which got scuppered by Covid.

Free transfer after being released by FC Hannover, bit of a punt.

N

Number 9

We're still signing players who might and never play for us.
Bali is 3rd choice right back, behind Max Byram.
Soto might not get a work permit anytime soon.
Dennis is straight into the kids team.
The Polish kid has just a handful of games in french 2nd division.
Etc

Scott

Scott

Morning everyone!

Who are we signing today then?? ;) been impressed so far with some of the business we have done, although with *some* of the business done, it is apparent that some of our players probably have had moves elsewhere sorted for ages. I would love to see Aarons go to Bayern, what an exciting move for the lad!!

Must expect to see some departures soon, probably notably Leitner (wtf has gone on there) Tommy T (don’t really know what happened with him! Fell of the face of the earth and then we sign Sorensen) I suppose the issue being who is going to want to buy some of the dead wood like Leitner and Trybull? Would also be surprised if Vrancic ends up staying as (in my opinion) he has been criminally underused this season and only is a bench warmer, would perhaps like to see a McClean push up and Vrancic start, think Holty? Said that McClean’s better position is a 10 but we tend to play him a lot deeper where Vrancic plays - I get Mario sometimes offers little in terms of physicality but my god does he have an eye for a pass

N

Number 9

Morning everyone!

Who are we signing today then?? ;) been impressed so far with some of the business we have done, although with *some* of the business done, it is apparent that some of our players probably have had moves elsewhere sorted for ages. I would love to see Aarons go to Bayern, what an exciting move for the lad!!

Must expect to see some departures soon, probably notably Leitner (wtf has gone on there) Tommy T (don’t really know what happened with him! Fell of the face of the earth and then we sign Sorensen) I suppose the issue being who is going to want to buy some of the dead wood like Leitner and Trybull? Would also be surprised if Vrancic ends up staying as (in my opinion) he has been criminally underused this season and only is a bench warmer, would perhaps like to see a McClean push up and Vrancic start, think Holty? Said that McClean’s better position is a 10 but we tend to play him a lot deeper where Vrancic plays - I get Mario sometimes offers little in terms of physicality but my god does he have an eye for a pass

The challenge is the difference between what we see players doing and what Farke sees.

Tommy T was in Germany for personal reasons past week or two, Farke said this before the Man City game.

Sorensen would probably be given a start, although it's gonna take a bit of patience from the fans while he gets used to the Championship, but I haven't seen any others which would improve our first team yet.

morty

morty

Staff member
66.jpg

morty

morty

Staff member
So what do you reckon? Impressed or not? At his age, I would imagine he would be bought for the first team rather than out on loan.
Is he better than what we've got?
Have to say I know absolutely nothing about him!

N

Number 9

Farke model army, likes passing, doesn't do tackling.
He has good stats for blocks and interceptions.