Dubai Mark
Active Member
Good question and quality thread. I wouldn't play Grabban this week, but maybe in a few games time, just to let it all blow over a little more.
Wrong approach. Always better to nip 'it' in the bud rather than linger.Good question and quality thread. I wouldn't play Grabban this week, but maybe in a few games time, just to let it all blow over a little more.
Ooh, controversial!He's not going to get ahead of Cameron, but if the latter were injured or failing to click in training then yes, I'd field Grabban before Hooper & Lafferty.
I'd also sign Ched Evans in a flash if I were running a football club.
Yes, because I think Evans has been somewhat stitched up whereas Grabban has openly admitted to what he did and it's very clear cut in Grabban's case.So you're pro Evans but anti Grabban?
Hmm.
Try the following multitasking test, Wiz: http://psych.newcastle.edu.au/~ae273/Gatekeeper_XOR/Would it not be best if we didn't 'cloud the water' in this thread with talk of Evans?
Because he maintains his innocence, so why the hell should he apologise for something he didn't do???At the end of the day Grabban has apologised for throwing a strop whereas Evans hasn't apologised for being a convicted rapist.
Quite staggering that based on those facts anyone could be happier for Evans to be a Norwich player than Grabban.
It probably means Alex Neil is resigned to possibly needing him between now and January, and then he'll be be out on his backside.'Pretty much done' is not like saying, it's 100% behind us and we all move on. I think there are a few more portions of humble pie for Lewis to scoff before he's fully back in the fold. I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait quite some time to see him back in the team even after the apology.
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.