By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Bottom of the League at Portman Road #goingdown

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

His stock has risen since he left us hasn't it :D

Good old Nelson, he just likes to feel loved doesn't he.... best off being a big fish in a small pond at somewhere like Reading, and we've got too many big fish now... good luck to the lad in the rest of his career.

I consider that goal and celebration to be full redemption for all of his past sins and it justifies the part of the wages we're probably still paying him to play for Reading.

N

Number 9

Some wag put this on Twitter

Din

Din

Yeah on paper it's a good result but I watched that game and West Brom were just dire. Gifted Ipswich opening after opening and yet they still only found the net once. If they're not going to win a game where they get presented that many opportunities on a plate then I don't know when they are gonna.

N

Number 9

Yeah on paper it's a good result but I watched that game and West Brom were just dire. Gifted Ipswich opening after opening and yet they still only found the net once. If they're not going to win a game where they get presented that many opportunities on a plate then I don't know when they are gonna.
Tbf, if they did win a few games now, I think they still going down. They have so much ground to catch up in terms of points plus goal difference is atrocious.
Even if the likes of Reading just got a few draws, it's past on by for the scum now.
Too little too late

N

Number 9

Tbf, if they did win a few games now, I think they still going down. They have so much ground to catch up in terms of points plus goal difference is atrocious.
Even if the likes of Reading just got a few draws, it's past on by for the scum now.
Too little too late
I agree that there surely isn't a way back for them now, but since they have to play Sheff Utd then Leeds, an upturn in form is fine by me :p