By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

January transfer window.

N

Number 9

Just a few days left.
So we've brought a kid in and loaned out Nelson, any more for any more?

morty

morty

Staff member
Just a few days left.
So we've brought a kid in and loaned out Nelson, any more for any more?
All been very quiet, hasn't it?

I hope no late tests of our resolve like a 15m bid for Aarons...

N

Number 9

Mmm, there is that youngster in Killie who MB hinted at going through.

G

GJP

Although they weren't featuring they have got Nelson, Jarvis and Marshall out the door (and Pinto could well follow) so I think they could/should be doing something.

If they get a lad who scores or creates even a couple of goals that could make all the difference in what is shaping up to be a very close race for the automatics.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Not sure if we should count Jarvis GJP.... Can't image Walsall are paying much more than 5 percent of his wages.... If they are paying anything at all.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

In FM19 I signed Hoolahan back for the season as I felt Cantwell needed an extra year on loan :p

dj161

dj161

If they get a lad who scores or creates even a couple of goals that could make all the difference in what is shaping up to be a very close race for the automatics.
So Messi it is then

G

GJP

Hearing we might be getting a lad in on the development side, though I believe he has played a bit of first team football.

morty

morty

Staff member
I’m a bit nervous that this lad could be a replacement for Idah
Yeah I guess I could see your thinking on this, I actually thought Idah would have been loaned out by now, to help bring him along. Was just reading up and there was speculation from last year that Man Utd were looking at him.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Yeah I guess I could see your thinking on this, I actually thought Idah would have been loaned out by now, to help bring him along. Was just reading up and there was speculation from last year that Man Utd were looking at him.
Last report a few days ago suggested clubs across Europe looking at him too now. If he left would it be a tribunal job or can we stick a big fee on him ?

morty

morty

Staff member
Last report a few days ago suggested clubs across Europe looking at him too now. If he left would it be a tribunal job or can we stick a big fee on him ?
I honestly don't know the rules on it. It always seems though that when these things go to tribunals, the fees aren't very big. I just looked on transfermarkt and he hasn't got a pro deal with us, so, yeah, there could be something fishy going on. If he is as promising as we think he is, he should have a deal, and should have gone out on loan this month!