By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Leeds United(away) Saturday 2nd Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Din

Din

Absolutely f*cking sensational. Would've loved to have been there. Could not have asked for any more today. Going forward we tore Leeds to shreds at times, and defensively we were unreal.

Mario Vrancic. I genuinely think today put in one of the best individual performances I've ever seen from a Norwich player. Big statement I know but he was outstanding today.

Will go into more detail tomorrow, but yeah, we are top of the league and deservedly so. Whatever happens this season this group of players have been exceptional. OTBC.

G

GJP

I was keen on Mario last season when not everyone was but now I just f*ckng love the guy. What an operator, what a technician, what a player.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I was keen on Mario last season when not everyone was but now I just f*ckng love the guy. What an operator, what a technician, what a player.
The good thing is there’s no need to rush Leitner back when we’re playing this well, we look a very good team at the moment.

dj161

dj161

I think Vrancic has arguably been out best player over the past 12 months, Leitner and Pukki obviously are right up there, but the improvement in Vrancic since his first few months is ridiculous, just goes to show what a difference it makes once a player has had a few months to settle in, think he's been top class since last xmas onwards

G

GJP

The good thing is there’s no need to rush Leitner back when we’re playing this well, we look a very good team at the moment.
Indeed. And the thing is, although different types of player, those two are the outstanding playmakers in the league.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I honestly thought that Tyrone Mings accidentally stamped on Ibrahimovic's head that time...

.... but he's just stamped on Nelson Oliviera's face, it didn't look accidental, and it would be amazingly unlucky for somebody to manage to accidentally stamp on a players head twice in the 21 league games they've played in four years.

Now I've not been a Nelson fan for a long time, but he's still one of ours and Tyrone Mings will always be a scummer.... so I hope the wanker gets a seriously long ban for this.

Also, Villa are paying a ludicrous £1.7m to loan Mings for the rest of this season and it would be nice to see them waste their money.

Last edited:
morty

morty

Staff member
I honestly thought that Tyrone Mings accidentally stamped on Ibrahimovic's head that time...

.... but he's just stamped on Nelson Oliviera's face, it didn't look accidental, and it would be amazingly unlucky for somebody to manage to accidentally stamp on a players head twice in the 21 league games they've played in four years.

Now I've not been a Nelson fan for a long time, but he's still one of ours and Tyrone Mings will always be a scummer.... so I hope the wanker gets a seriously long ban for this.

Also, Villa are paying a ludicrous £1.7m to loan Mings for the rest of this season and it would be nice to see them waste their money.
Ouch.

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.