By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Leeds United(away) Saturday 2nd Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Din

Din

Could literally write an entire essay about this game but I'll keep it relatively short. First half we were lethal on the counter, an absolutely brilliant attacking performance, though their players were breaking through our midfield a bit too easy, and I was thinking if we don't get Tettey on at some point they're gonna score. What a performance from us in the second half though. An absolute masterclass in how to contain and control a top team.

I said after the game I think Vrancic put in one of the best individual performances I've seen from a Norwich player in the 12 years I've had a season ticket, and I stand by that. Trybull was caught out a few times first half but was sensational in the second. Buendia, Stiepermann and Pukki all fantastic, as were the entire back 4. A huge statement from us, and I think for the first time this season I genuinely believe we're actually gonna do it and get promoted. Whatever happens though, this set of players have done us so proud. Got so much love for all of them.

Now bring on the scum! :D

P.S, f*ck Leeds and f*ck Bielsa. Tried to play mind games by naming his team 2 days early, that worked out well haha. OTBC

Status
Not open for further replies.