It is a question that many are asking in the absence of any communication from the club, Morty.
Personally speaking, I think it has been a good transfer window overall, but one sadly distorted by the final day confusion. BJ leaving was a shock to many, including myself, but I can understand that he could see the future changing after the addition of Brady and at 28, the offer of a 4 year contract gave him security for the final years of his career as well as a windfall of around half a million pounds.
Many fans, including myself, would like to know why we didn't sign a 4th CB. Does AN consider that Wisdom is sufficient cover for that role? If so, then fine just say so. In the stony silence that has followed since Tuesday, many feel that the transfer window was a failure because we didn't sign another striker or another CB. Although I have some concerns, particularly about the CB situation and about the Grabban situation as well, I feel that these could be resolved by AN or McNally explaing the situation so that we can all move on. As it is, this isn't happening for many people.