By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer Window

OldRobert

OldRobert

Now the injuries start to hit up front...............................:rolleyes:

morty

morty

Staff member
Hopefully nobody at all is paying attention to these stats.....

55.jpg

N

Number 9

Louis Thompson on his way back here from League one Shrewsbury after only making 14 appearances.

Feeling like he is running out of chances....
Struggling to find form after so many injuries. You have to feel for him really.
As we're going down, it would be good if he had a proper preseason, then games in the chump for us.

N

Number 9

29 days til the inevitable announcement of a 18 yr old defender from the conference.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Louis Thompson on his way back here from League one Shrewsbury after only making 14 appearances.

Feeling like he is running out of chances....
We've got enough sicknotes on the books now, we don't need to be saddled with another one. Harsh? Life is.

morty

morty

Staff member
We've got enough sicknotes on the books now, we don't need to be saddled with another one. Harsh? Life is.
I think he has had so many chances as there is a real good player in there. I doubt the club would be sticking with him, just through sentiment.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I think he has had so many chances as there is a real good player in there. I doubt the club would be sticking with him, just through sentiment.
14 appearances in half a season, bearing in mind they had to be gentle with him to get his fitness up isn’t too bad in my opinion

dj161

dj161

14 appearances in half a season, bearing in mind they had to be gentle with him to get his fitness up isn’t too bad in my opinion
that was my thought, 14 appearances at this stage of the season is pretty decent, unless it turns out they're all 5 minute appearances at the end of matches off the bench

G

gerryinromania

Perhaps we could get rid of that sick note keeper too,would be two loan spots free

morty

morty

Staff member
And another one for the rumour mill, 30 million rated Todd Cantwell a target for Man Utd in the summer.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Played a total of 225 minutes
Average 16 minutes per game........................as I said sicknote. Get rid. If he was worth it the loan would have continued. Injured again apparently.

Last edited: