By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer Window

dj161

dj161

I actually like Trybull, feel he could still have something to offer us, but it was clear he's not in Farke's plan for the season so probably best to get his wages off the books if he isn't going to feature

G

gerryinromania

So we tried really hard to bring in a CB.. What a load of old cabbage. Are Norwich such a shit club, that we couldn't find someone that wants to try us out? What a load of bollards.

N

Number 9

So we tried really hard to bring in a CB.. What a load of old cabbage. Are Norwich such a shit club, that we couldn't find someone that wants to try us out? What a load of bollards.

Farke said we couldn't afford a proper one. Funny how many millions were spent this year on players who wont get anywhere near the first team.
They couldn't manage a fart.

Din

Din

Thought I said it at the time but obviously forgot, but watching the Merseyside derby at the weekend Godfrey was excellent and has got glowing reviews from Everton fans. Really thrown in the deep end as he came on after half an hour out of position at right-back, and looked really composed and actually marked Mane out of the game to an extent. Really strong start from him, and hopefully once he gets in the side as a centre back he can make that position his own.

Din

Din

I was having a conversation with someone the other day, in terms of pure footballing ability, is Emi one of the best players we've ever had? Certainly as a 90s baby in the time I've been supporting us I think he probably is. Obviously the likes of Huckerby and Wes did more for the club, and Maddison was also brilliant but I don't think any of them have as much talent as Emi, and he has potential to go the highest of anyone I can remember playing for us.

morty

morty

Staff member
I was having a conversation with someone the other day, in terms of pure footballing ability, is Emi one of the best players we've ever had? Certainly as a 90s baby in the time I've been supporting us I think he probably is. Obviously the likes of Huckerby and Wes did more for the club, and Maddison was also brilliant but I don't think any of them have as much talent as Emi, and he has potential to go the highest of anyone I can remember playing for us.
Somebody I know spoke to Webber a few years ago, before we saw the brilliance of Emi, and he said then that one day he was going to go somewhere for a lot of money. You could easily see him slotting in to a top, top side. Still no idea how we managed to keep him this season. So far anyway...

Din

Din

I think we should probably just accept whatever Arsenal are prepared to give us. He may be our player, with 4 years left on his contract, who is pivotal to our promotion push and according to Farke is very happy here, but it would be completely unfair and selfish of us to stand in the way of his absolute dream move. Who do we think we are? :p

N

Number 9

A 30 year old with a bad back?
Yep we'll sign him, no worries.
Reported that we're in talks with him.

He's reportedly said that hasn't played for a long while, had back op in November and was looking for a club where he can spend the rest of the season training and just to see if he can actually play again.

I'm not sure that's what we need.