By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer Window

N

Number 9

Excelled at in a different league though? Whenever I have watched Amadou my overriding opinion is that he isn't as good as Tettey.
TBF Alex has had time playing in that position.

hogesar

hogesar

How many of you have seen Lukas play more than a couple of times? My guessing is the same as me, none.

I imagine it's a signing with a good eye on next season likely in the championship. An experienced head with a good amount of Bundesliga experience to help what will still be a young team. Every possibility someone like Leitner moves on still, and even not, for 500k hes basically taken Heises spot but can play in more positions.

morty

morty

Staff member
TBF Alex has had time playing in that position.
This is just continuation planning for beyond the end of the season. Tettey is out of contract, I doubt we'll offer him another one. If we don't stay up, no deal for Amadou is activated. So best case scenario we are one player down, worst we are two. I think a lot of people only think in terms of what is happening this season. There is a world after the end of this season, and maybe out of the Prem :)

morty

morty

Staff member
How many of you have seen Lukas play more than a couple of times? My guessing is the same as me, none.

I imagine it's a signing with a good eye on next season likely in the championship. An experienced head with a good amount of Bundesliga experience to help what will still be a young team. Every possibility someone like Leitner moves on still, and even not, for 500k hes basically taken Heises spot but can play in more positions.
Happily admit, never heard of him until about 6 hours ago :D

G

gerryinromania

No 9 Maybe Amandou is not what we thought and wished for, wouldn't have been surprised to see him leave this window

N

Number 9

No 9 Maybe Amandou is not what we thought and wished for, wouldn't have been surprised to see him leave this window
Has he really played a run of games in his best position?
Have to remember that his record prior to coming here was very good yet he had to wait a lifetime for a game and then only got played in defence.

OldRobert

OldRobert

You'd have had a job to catch him:
He missed 38% of games in 16/17, 41% in 17/18 and 100% 18/19.

N

Number 9

Ralf Farhman? Posted on Instagram this evening, a video of him driving out of the Colney training ground, very strange from him when you see his normal content.
Anyone heard any rumours?

OldRobert

OldRobert

I

I saw 500k quoted, wasn't the 3 million euros his last transfer?

Not according to the site I was looking at. He went from Stuttgart to Hoffenheim in 2016 for a record fee of €5m then just over €3m to us. 2010 Karlsruher to Borussia Munchengladbach €600k, Jan 2012 Paderborn Loan, June 2012 Borussia Munchengladbach end of loan, July 2014 Paderborn Free, July 2015 Stuttgart Free.

No doubt Bailey's right and the site is wrong because it's not Bailey, but who gives a monkey's. It also says that our new signing has no outstanding strengths, and his weaknesses are ground duels and ball control. Sounds a real gem.

hogesar

hogesar

Some euro sites are quoting the price at just in excess of €3m, not so cheap if true.

I imagine Bailey has more insight into the transfer fee than click-bait euro sites - I can't see why we'd have spent £3m on who is going to essentially be a utility player for us

N

Number 9

I imagine Bailey has more insight into the transfer fee than click-bait euro sites - I can't see why we'd have spent £3m on who is going to essentially be a utility player for us
He's consistently been in every position in the physios room