By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer Window

G

gerryinromania

Both scenarios make sense, however, the simple loan option, makes no sense whatsoever to Norwich City. I believe that no matter what, Norwich must stick to it's own map. I am sure that Aarons has his head on his shoulders, and knows that a big move will come for him, if he just waits patiently and carries on giving his all. I'm sure that Jamal would agree

OldRobert

OldRobert

With all due respect to Max, I do not see him getting anywhere near Barca's first team. He's too small for one thing. As I understand they are on the verge of signing another RB, so it's probably unlikely to happen.

N

Number 9

U23 game tonight, wonder who is in the team?
Screenshot_20200925-173212_Twitter.jpg

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Didn’t think we’d see Mo Leitner back here but he’s still under contract so no reason why we can’t put him in the team

N

Number 9

Drmic scored again. Interesting paragraph in the game report though,

Screenshot_20200925-201026_Chrome.jpg

Basically if they don't move next couple of weeks, we've got them til January.
Factoring in the amount of games and injuries etc, will be interesting if any of them end up playing first team again. Obv they haven't even got squad numbers.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Not that I don’t like Todd but I can’t help but feel he’s a player we will miss the least as we have other options. I would think that the figure quoted is a basic of £15m rising to £20m

N

Number 9

Not that I don’t like Todd but I can’t help but feel he’s a player we will miss the least as we have other options. I would think that the figure quoted is a basic of £15m rising to £20m
Todd does track back well usually and help defending in his own half.

N

Number 9

ITK on Twitter says Todd's agent getting busy trying to get him a move.