By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer Window

N

Number 9

Can't help feeling that the club is making too much fuss in the media about these kids signing past couple of years.
Perhaps to make it seem like we're doing something in the window.

We've loaned our third left back in the past year and signed an injured keeper til the summer.

morty

morty

Staff member
Huddersfield are aiming to beat the deadline to sign a striker and are hoping to sign either Norwich striker Josip Drmic or Millwall forward Matt Smith.

morty

morty

Staff member
44.jpg

N

Number 9

Horror of horrors, City considering extending McGovern's contract in the summer.

morty

morty

Staff member
It has been written.

My gut feeling is that the club will reserve judgement until knowing which League we are in and whether the Nyland regains fitness / form.
By who? Do you have a link?

N

Number 9

Tenuous. Can't see it happening myself, seems like a vague piece of arse covering if we weren't to go up, and Krul maybe left.
Yes Morry, but I wasn't the only one who was amazed when he got his last deal.

N

Number 9

Yes Morry, but I wasn't the only one who was amazed when he got his last deal.
We normally have a conversation every March where I give him the wiggly finger for a chat and we will no doubt do that again in the international break,” said Webber. "We also have Mario (Vrancic) to consider, who is out of contract as well this summer and Michael McGovern, who I have already had a conversation about extending his stay.

This is a quote from the Pinkun, an article written about Tettey having contract talks with Webber