By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

What Film Did You Just Finish Watching?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Favourite Christmas films ? I’m currently watching Jingle All the Way, have to see it every year. Also like Muppets Christmas carol and It’s a Wonderful Life

dj161

dj161

Home Alone 1 & 2, Muppet Christmas Carol,Die Hard, and not a xmas film but the Father Ted Xmas special needs to be watched every year

Din

Din

Seen Into the Spiderverse and Widows at the cinema in the last few weeks. Into the Spiderverse was fantastic. The animation is unreal, the story is fantastic and every aspect of it just works. Easily a 9 out of 10. Widows also very good.

Also watched Bird Box, a new Netflix film where essentially you're not allowed to open your eyes or you'll die. It was good, not great. Only other film I've watched recently is called Looper, where Bruce Willis goes back in time to kill a future gangster as a child so he can't cause havoc in the future. Really good tbf. 8/10.

morty

morty

Staff member
Recently watched :-

Peppermint starring Jennifer Garner. Vigilante kinda thing, family killed by drug dealers and revenge exacted. Surprisingly okay actually, 7.5/10.

Mile 22 starring Mark Wahlberg. Standard Marky Mark action stuff. Special forces are trying to get an informant out of some foreign country or other. Good action stuff, a few plot twists and pretty well written. 8/10.

I have been watching a TV show called "Californication", starring David Duchovny (of X files fame) it's an older show that finished about ten years ago I thing, 7 seasons. Nearly finished it and have absolutely loved it, it is about a writer called Hank Moody, who is an absolute dawg, and gets himself into all sorts of scrapes, usually involving his penis/booze/drugs. Definitely worth a watch if it passed you by, as it did me.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Funnily enough I watched Peppermint over the weekend, yeah, it’s watchable and ok. Enjoyed Mile 22 too. I’ve only seen a few clips of Californication, he’s a naughty boy isn’t he ?
I also watched Venom and really enjoyed it. I think some of the Marvel characters have a really good dark side to them. Some good humour in it too, worth watching

OldRobert

OldRobert

About a year behind everybody else I know, but daughter gave us "Darkest Hour" DVD. Your reviews were spot on. Brilliant film, we both thoroughly enjoyed it.:D