What Film Did You Just Finish Watching?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I thought Atomic Blonde was ok too, I watched the first ten minutes of Thor Ragnarok and turned it off :rolleyes:

dj161

dj161

I thought Atomic Blonde was ok too, I watched the first ten minutes of Thor Ragnarok and turned it off :rolleyes:
i watched Ragnorak all the way through, but it's essentially just two hours of Chris Hemsworth having a laugh and making jokes and one liners, not really a Thor film just an excuse for him to piss about

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

i watched Ragnorak all the way through, but it's essentially just two hours of Chris Hemsworth having a laugh and making jokes and one liners, not really a Thor film just an excuse for him to piss about
This was the thing for me, the “jokes” were really predictable and not funny, disappointed

morty

morty

Staff member
I think it is indicative of how these genre of films are going. They rewrote huge parts of Suicide squad after Deadpool came out, as they saw that the films had got a bit too up themselves, and that a bit of humour was welcome, I guess its a fine line though, it worked well in the likes of Guardians of the galaxy.

dj161

dj161

I've no problem with comedy in these films, they need it or they become too dark and serious, but Ragnorak is literally just two hours of jokes, Thor's homeworld is set to be destroyed and he's just cracking one liners, The DC movies need to be more light hearted and Marvel need to ease up on it a bit

morty

morty

Staff member
I've no problem with comedy in these films, they need it or they become too dark and serious, but Ragnorak is literally just two hours of jokes, Thor's homeworld is set to be destroyed and he's just cracking one liners, The DC movies need to be more light hearted and Marvel need to ease up on it a bit
Good luck getting a laugh out of Wonder woman and Superman, possibly two of the dullest superheroes ever :D

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

The Hitman and his bodyguard is worth watching, it’s one of those where you don’t have to think too hard but it’s decent. Just the right level of humour in it too ;)