By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer Window

N

Number 9

Dennis Man is being negotiated apparently.
Midfielder DOH....

morty

morty

Staff member
Bali Mumba & Dennis Man in the City today
I have seen grumbling on Twitter about this, that we should be buying first team players, not ones for the future. I really don't think that some people pay proper attention to how we operate. I wonder if the same people were moaning when we bought Maddison?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I would be a little surprised about Man, aren’t we signing that Polish wide player ? If they both come, plus Onel, what would that mean for Josh Martin? Go out on loan ?

morty

morty

Staff member
22.jpg

22 year old Jacob Lungi Sørensen (1998) joins Norwich according to several outlets. Central midfielder with good range of passing, ability to break the lines, 2nd most interceptions in the Superliga & good tackler. More Danish talent going to England

morty

morty

Staff member
Sounds a good signing Morty, what do you think?
Can only go am what am reading on Twitter. And does sound good, but then, they always do! Solid tackler, good in the air, can carry the ball well. Good age. Tettey isn't going to last forever, and I wonder if Trybull will be here much longer.

So overall, sounds promising!

OldRobert

OldRobert

Thanks for that......................interesting stats from The Athletic. Certainly looks as though he should be an asset.

morty

morty

Staff member
Thanks for that......................interesting stats from The Athletic. Certainly looks as though he should be an asset.
Ach who knows. I should imagine there will be a bit of a clear out coming, I don't expect to see Leitner and Trybul hang around, so I reckon we could see 4 or 5 players in at least.

Good to see us starting our business early, Webber has a few people to win back regarding his transfers.

N

Number 9

When Farke said he scores goals from defensive midfield.....:rolleyes:

morty

morty

Staff member
Sounds like that Polish winger, whose name I won't attempt to pronounce, is at Carrow road ahead of a 2.5m move.

N

Number 9

Sounds like that Polish winger, whose name I won't attempt to pronounce, is at Carrow road ahead of a 2.5m move.

I could tell you but you'd probably forget straight away.
Don't you have many Polish lads offshore?