By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer Window

morty

morty

Staff member
Untitled.jpg

Din

Din

Very happy with Duda, needed an upgrade on Stiepermann in that position and he sounds like exactly that. 11 goals 6 assists from attacking midfield in the bundesliga last season is a great record.

As for Rupp. Know nothing about the guy, though don't really think we needed another centre midfielder. Maybe we're about to see Leitner depart?

Still, you never know he could be our saviour :D still need to get a striker and a centre back through the door.

Din

Din

Fact that Rupp has been given the number 7 shirt over Duda perhaps suggests Farke see's him as a key player?

morty

morty

Staff member
Very happy with Duda, needed an upgrade on Stiepermann in that position and he sounds like exactly that. 11 goals 6 assists from attacking midfield in the bundesliga last season is a great record.

As for Rupp. Know nothing about the guy, though don't really think we needed another centre midfielder. Maybe we're about to see Leitner depart?

Still, you never know he could be our saviour :D still need to get a striker and a centre back through the door.
I initially read he was a wide player, but seems more like possibly a replacement for Tettey or Leitner. It seems he can play quite a few positions though.

N

Number 9

Farkes words are

He is a versatile player who can play in a number of positions in the midfield and has also played at full-back.

Oh dear

G

gerryinromania

At the other place. Hardly anyone has ever heard of Mr.Rupp, but almost all are criticizing him and seem to know all his weaknesses. Poor chap. I say ' Welcome Lukas, give it a good go '

morty

morty

Staff member
At the other place. Hardly anyone has ever heard of Mr.Rupp, but almost all are criticizing him and seem to know all his weaknesses. Poor chap. I say ' Welcome Lukas, give it a good go '
It is much the same on Twitter, quite extraordinary.

Regardless of where we are now, how many points we have and where we may end up at the end of the season, have people forgotten that Webber and Farke actually have a decent record at this recruitment milarkey?

I guess it fits into some people's narrative that we are downgrading and preparing for relegation.

N

Number 9

It is much the same on Twitter, quite extraordinary.

Regardless of where we are now, how many points we have and where we may end up at the end of the season, have people forgotten that Webber and Farke actually have a decent record at this recruitment milarkey?

I guess it fits into some people's narrative that we are downgrading and preparing for relegation.

I'm sure Amadou will welcome Lukas and not give a second thought to why he hasn't been given a run in the position he excelled at before arriving here.